Sanctuary Housing Community Investment Fund
Grants available for: projects that will make a positive difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents
Size of grants given: Unspecified
Aims of Fund
To support Sanctuary Housing residents and wider communities to build resilience and connection
Who can apply
Charities, community groups, residents associations, voluntary organisations, and schools may apply.
Organisations must be working in the interest of Sanctuary Housing residents.
How much and what can you apply for
Funding can be used for projects that help support resilience and connection in communities that include Sanctuary Housing residents. Examples include initiatives which:
- Support people to feel safe and connected.
- Support people to maintain and build relationships
- Support people to come together safely and have confidence to be together following the pandemic
- Support people to know their community and connect them to local networks that exist to help them.
- Support community groups to build their skills and capacity to build connection and resilience in Sanctuary communities
How to apply
Contact Joe Leighton in the Community Investment Team to discuss your project proposal on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01905 335 163
Before you contact them, think through:
- What are you hoping to do?
- What impact do you hope your project will make?
- What support would you like from us?
- Where did the idea for your project come from?
- Do you work with our customers currently?
- If your request includes funding, how much do you need and have you secured any of this already?
Deadlines for application
Contact details01905 335 163 email@example.com www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk/community-investment-fund
Last updated: 1/2/22 RL