Sanctuary Housing Covid-19 Fund
Grants available for: projects that will make a positive difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents in communities impacted by Covid-19.
Size of grants given: Unspecified
Aims of Fund
To provide support for Sanctuary Housing residents and the local groups supporting them through the Covid-19 crisis.
Who can apply
Charities, community groups, residents associations, voluntary organisations, schools and other groups running initiatives in response to Covid-19 may apply.
Organisations must be working in the interest of Sanctuary Housing residents.
How much and what can you apply for
Funding is being prioritised for initiatives responding directly to the impact of Covid-19 on Sanctuary residents and wider communities, helping with challenges including (but not limited to):
• Job losses
• Mental health
• Money management
• Health and wellbeing
• Social isolation
Funding can also directly support community groups who need to change the way they engage with and offer support to Sanctuary residents due to the pandemic. Examples include:
• Moving services online and telephone based
• Distributing activity or food packs for vulnerable families not able to access usual sessions and groups
• Setting up a community hub to connect residents to local support services
• Purchasing extra household cleaning products to allow support services to remain operational and safe for the public to attend
• Support with setting up a household and medication delivery service
How to apply
Contact Joe Leighton in the Community Investment Team to discuss your project proposal on:
01905 335 163
Deadlines for application
Contact details01905 335 163 email@example.com www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk/community-investment-fund
Last updated: 28/5/21 RL