Patcham Community Fund
Grants available for: Groups working to improve quality of life for residents in the Patcham area, including Hollingbury and Withdean.
Size of grants available: Up to £1000
Aims of Fund
To assist groups or organisations which are trying to help themselves and who are trying to improve in some way the quality of life for residents in the Patcham area.
Who can apply
Groups and organisations in the Patcham area, including Hollingbury and Withdean.
How much and what can you apply for
Up to £1000 for specific project costs or purchases with a focus on providing long term benefit to the community. Groups need to raise some of the total cost of the project or purchase themselves.
Recent grants have included:
- £600 – St Mathias Cricket Club – coaching mats
- £500 – Old Boat Corner Community Centre – kitchen refurbishment
- £340 – Carden Primary School – swimming aids
- £1000 – Patcham High School – stage lighting
- £600 – Friendship Lunches – commercial dishwasher
- £750 – Patcham Memorial Hall – new chairs
- £500 – Patcham Youth Centre – art classes
- £300 – Patcham High – choir uniforms
- £200 – Patcham Infants School – gardening tools
- £1000 – Patcham Memorial Hall – kitchen refurbishment
How to apply
Fill in an application form and post it, along with any supporting documentation that you feel is appropriate. Patcham Community Fund may then ask you for more information about your project, and may ask to see your most recent accounts.
You can download an application from their website, or write to them and ask for a copy by post.
Deadlines for application
Contact detailsPatcham Community Fund Patcham Community Centre Ladies Mile Road Brighton BN1 8TA 01273508376 https://www.patchamcommunity.co.uk/grants
Date & initials