At the Resource Centre we have a community print room that groups in Sussex can use to produce printed materials at low cost.
You can use our equipment to design and print your:
Our DIY option is the cheapest and quickest way to get your printing done.
- You come in & do your own printing, with support from our friendly staff
- No labour charges & you’re in control every step of the way
- Book a printing/finishing slot to avoid disappointment!
For an additional charge of 20%, you can ask us to do your printing for you.
- Free information on preparing your artwork for best results
- Turn-around time of up to 4 working days – book your jobs in early
- For large print jobs, such as high volume newsletters, call us to arrange printing at least 1 month in advance.
See our Beginner’s Guide to Printing for step by step guidance on design and printing.