Coronavirus Community Support Fund
Grants available for: Community organisations, charities and not-for-profit companies that are supporting people through the COVID-19 period.
Size of grant available: £300 – £10,000 and £10,000 to £100,000.
Applications for government funding must be submitted by 17th August 2020
Aims of Fund
To support organisations to continue to deliver services to people and communities affected by COVID-19.
Who can apply
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or Community Interest Company
Your organisation should involve your community in the design, development and delivery of the activities you’re planning.
How much and what can you apply for
There are two pots of funding: £300 – £10,000 and £10,000 to £100,000.
Funding is being given for 6 months of expenditure.
Priority is being given to:
- Organisations supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Organisations providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
After 17th August, the government funding will all have been allocated, so only groups who are eligible for National Lottery funding will be able to apply. They will be focusing on funding for organisations supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, specifically for user-led equality groups supporting:
- black, Asian, minority ethnic and refugee (BAMER) communities
- lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer + (LGBTQ+) communities
- disabled people.
How to apply
You will need to complete the online application.
Deadlines for application
17th August 2020, for groups only eligible for government funding
This is being run by the National Lottery Community Fund alongside it’s own COVID-19 emergency funding. There is one application form for both funds.
Date & initials