Money-making sideshow games
We have a range of games you can use to raise money at fetes and fairs.
Your group can hire up to three of these games at any one time. You can only hire one of the premium games (Buzzer hand, Giant Live Wire, Clown Striker and Milk the Cow). This is to make sure as many groups as possible can benefit.
The maximum hire period is two weeks.
- Ball in bucket
- Buzz wire game
- Buzzer Hand
- Coconut shy
- Give the dog a bone
- Hook a duck
- Hoopla blocks
- Lucky Striker - test your strength
- Milk the cow
- Mouse-hole Golf
- Pick a lolly
- Pick an egg
- Play your cards right
- Roll a penny
- Smoothie bike
- Surprise fishing
- Target wall
- Test your strength fairground striker
- Whack the rat
- Other people who can help with Money-making sideshow games
However big or small your event is going to be, planning it will follow the same general pattern – and include some common pitfalls!
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about our equipment hire service.
Planning your project, finding the right funders, preparing your budget.
These books are available at the Resource Centre, to borrow or to use in the Centre.
The services listed below are not provided by the Resource Centre. These are websites and services we feel are particularly useful for small groups in Brighton & Hove, and which are not easy to find by searching the internet.Other suppliers
- First Aid courses
- First aid cover at events
- Fundraising ideas and information
- Help with fundraising
- Information on funding sources
- Information on producing budgets
- Information on running outdoor community spaces
- Pony rides
- Printing services
- Raffle Tickets
- Risk Assessment (Health and Safety / Fire)
- Water supply at outdoor events