PA 7 and PA 8 (80W)
We have 8 portable PAs, suitable for meetings and small outdoor events. Use the table below to see which one will be best for your event.
|Name of PA||Power||Bluetooth||Radio mic||Needs car transport||Needs mains power supply||Further details|
|PA1||50W||No||Yes||Yes||No||PAs 1 booking page|
|PA3||20W||No||No||No||No||PA3 booking page|
|PA4 & 6||200W||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||PA4 & 6 booking page|
|PA5||8W||No||No||No||No||PA5 booking page|
|PAs 7 & 8||80W||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||On this page|
|PA9||80W||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||PA 9 booking page|
- Single speaker portable PAs
- 80W output
- Rechargeable internal batteries
- Up to 4 hours continuous use per charge
- One wireless mic; plus an optional mic with a lead if you have more than one person speaking
- Optional hands-free headset/tie microphone
- Bluetooth to connect external audio input (e.g. phone*see note below, computer)
- Cable to attach external audio input (e.g. MP3 player, phone*see note below, computer, CD player)
- If you hire any two of PAs 6, 7 & 8 together, you can connect them to one another to make a 2 speaker system. You can then use up to 3 microphones at one time.
- Ask for PA 7 or 8
* NOTE: Using smart mobile devices/phones with our PAs: please note that users have reported problems using our PAs with Apple devices such as iPhones etc and we recommend testing our PAs with your device well before your event.
Price£11.50 for up to one week
Dimensions for transportW: 40cm, D: 23cm, H: 44cm plus stand
Dimensions in usePA7 & 8: W: 28cm, D: 23cm, H: 44cm
- PA with power lead
- Leads to connect PA to other audio equipment
- Optional extras:
- Microphone desk stand
- Tall microphone stand with boom
- PA stand
- Hands-free headset/tie microphone (optional)
- A car to transport it. A trolley is NOT suitable.
- If you need to transport the PA without a car, you will need to hire PA3 or PA5.
To make a booking request for this item of equipment, click Add to basket. When you have added all the things you want to book, click View Basket to complete your booking request. If you prefer, you can also book equipment by calling us on 01273 606160 or emailing us.