Training session organised by Community Works:
Date: Thursday 30 January 2020
Time: 10.00am to 1.00pm
Venue: Friends Meeting House, Ship Street, Brighton, BN1 1AF
Have you got an idea or are you starting up a new group, business or activity that’s good for the community or environment but you aren’t sure whether it’s charitable or commercial?
Join The Good Business Club and Community Works on Thursday 30th January for an introduction to the world of charities, community groups, and social enterprise to get clarity and confidence to start up your social impact venture.
You’ll leave this event with:
- Clarity on the difference between a charity, community group and social enterprise
- Clarity on legal structures and which would be most suitable for your venture
- Information about funding opportunities you can access
- Information about the support you can access to help you get started
- New connections to purpose-driven individuals
- Guidance on what steps you can take to get started straight away
All sessions and activities throughout the event will be hosted by experienced specialists in these areas, including legal experts, who are all on hand to answer any questions you might have throughout the event.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 234023.