For the next round of the Brighton and Hove Legacy Fund, Sussex Community Foundation are particularly keen to receive applications from smaller groups who might not have benefitted from a grant previously.
Deadline: Friday 10th January 2020 (Decisions in Spring 2020)
About the Brighton & Hove Legacy Fund
B&H Legacy Fund – Children & Young People makes grants to not-for-profit organisations which support the educational and personal development of children and young people of Brighton & Hove.
Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
Applications should be made on the standard Sussex Community Foundation application form.
Beneficiary age range – up to 25 years
Grants are to support community and voluntary organisations that deliver one or more of the following outcomes:
- Support children and young people to improve their educational attainment
- Support young people to maximise their employability including developing entrepreneurship
- Encourage participation by children and young people in positive activities that support physical and emotional health, social, learning or personal development
- Support young people to volunteer & engage in community and social action
- Support for children and young people who face barriers to achieving their full potential