Grants of up to £500 are available to groups and organisations to run projects/activities that will impact on the Health and Wellbeing of the above area. Priority will be given to projects that:
- educate to prevent people starting to smoke or support them when they are ready to stop.
- help to reduce obesity, improve diet and nutrition, (e.g. via cooking skills, food growing, etc.)
- improve sexual health
- ensure active living & increase exercise
- improve mental health & wellbeing and reduce isolation
- support healthy ageing and improve health-related quality of life for older people
- improve alcohol and drug awareness
- improve health-related quality of life for those with long term health conditions
- support health and wellbeing of those living on a reduced budget.
Applications need to be received by end of the day 8th of May for projects that can complete in the next 6 months. On maximum of the equivalent of two sides of A4 the following information is suggested –
- Contact name and address
- Group/Organisation Name (if not individual application)
- Name of Project
- Start and End Date
- Details of Project/Activity -What are you going to do?
- How this impacts on the themes and priorities of this fund
- Number, type, and location of beneficiaries – Who you going to do it with, how many, where?
- How are you going to evaluate the work – How can you show you did what you said you would?
- Project Cost – with breakdown – How much/what for?
- Funding requested – with breakdown (if relevant where is the rest of the money coming from)
- Sustainability or Exit Strategy – What happens at the end of the Funding?
- Additional Information – How do we know you can deliver it? for example.
Submission by cut off date to email@example.com
For more information, contact:
Community Development Consultant
Serendipity Enterprising Solutions CIC