The FSI is organising a two day training event, which is free for small charities, covering useful fundraising skills and techniques.
- Venue Bridge Community Centre, Lucraft Road, Moulsecoomb, Brighton BN2 4PN
- Date 17th & 18th September 2014 (attend one day or both)
- Time 9.30am-4.30pm (registration from 9.15am)
- Cost The training and all delegate materials are free of charge to FSI Small Charity Members and Associate Members. However we ask for a small contribution of £10 towards the cost of refreshments and lunch.
- Deposit You will be asked to pay a deposit of £50 per delegate place on registration. £40 of this will be refunded to you after you have attended the training event (£10 is retained towards the refreshment and catering costs).
- Multiple bookings Courses last all day so you can only attend one session per day and delegates from the same organisation may not attend the same course as each other.
You need to join the FSI to access a free place at this event. This is free for small charities (annual turnover below £1.5M) – you have to be a registered charity to join).
Full details of the event are at http://www.thefsi.org/services/training/brighton/