Date: 25 November and 2 December
Venue: The Bridge Community Education Centre. In the IT Suite (25) and the Bevendean Room (2)
Trainer: Steve Early
This two half-day course is aimed at anyone from a small community group who wants to understand more about bookkeeping, financial management and budgeting. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Keep basic books using an Excel template designed by the Resource Centre;
- Write an accurate budget including your core costs;
- Account for each fund you have separately;
- Put in place appropriate financial controls;
- Provide financial information to the rest of your management committee;
- Understand the rules around independent examinations.
Who is this course for?
This training is aimed specifically at groups:
- With an income of under £35,000 and who are receiving a grant through the Community Health Fund and/or who are delivering health and well-being activities
- Priority for groups whose health and well-being activities support LGBT communities, BME communities, younger people and older people e.g. physical activity, arts / heritage /culture, food and nutrition, intergenerational work.
To book on:
To book your place please visit: https://finance-for-small-groups-nov-2015.eventbrite.co.uk. There are limited spaces available, so please book early!
For more information:
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 234023.