Do you have an IT problem you need help to solve? American Express have tech experts that can help.
American Express® Campus 21 Development Programme in association with Community Works.
Working in the community American Express is pleased to offer an opportunity for up to ten registered charities to participate in its development programme offering technology expertise to local charities.
The financial services company is looking for registered charities that have a specific, IT related project which its technological experts can help support on a one-off basis.
For an opportunity to receive this support registered charities must qualify as follows:
- Require IT expertise
- Must have resource to support our team over a 10 day period commencing 9th June through 26th Jun
- Must have organised hosting space (for web based requests)
- Must have a domain name (for web based requests)
- Access to equipment suitable to the task i.e. Computer Hardware and access to the Web.
- Provide input into a launch event and promotional poster.
- Be present at the launch event on the 26th June, offering an opportunity to promote your charity.
If your organisation meets the above criteria, please submit the following to Lisa Mytton at Community Works on firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Contact Name
- Charity Name
- Brief details of Technical project
Deadline for showing interest is Friday 2nd May. Applications will be shortlisted based on the above criteria and American Express will be in contact to further assess suitability.
For further information about how Campus 21 works, please contact the following staff from American Express who will be able to help:
Conor Scott Conor.email@example.com
Emma Idle Emma.J.Idle@aexp.com