The Trust for Developing Communities and the Community Buildings Network are holding an event in November to give those involved with running Community Buildings the chance to network and get support in managing their buildings. The event is free and lunch is included.
You do not need to already be a member of the Community Buildings Network to attend, but Advance registration is essential
Thursday 15th November
10.00 – 2.30 pm with lunch
Conference Room, Community Base, Brighton
- Learn how to recruit and keep trustees, committee members and volunteers
- Make sure your building is Dementia friendly
- Save lots of time with our quick overview of essential policies for community buildings
- Network with others managing community buildings and the CBN committee
- Share your issues and get advice
For more information or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cal Chester on 01273 262220.