Many funders have now resumed their normal grants and deadlines, instead of offering Covid-19 emergency grants. See our “favourite funders” pages for details of these grants. This page lists remaining grants that are available specifically for support around the Covid-19 outbreak:
Grants for groups in Sussex/Brighton & Hove
- Mental health and wellbeing fund (up to £10,000 for projects in Brighton & Hove responding to the impact of winter and Covid-19)
- Winter support and recovery fund (up to £10,000 for projects in East Sussex and West Sussex (not Brighton & Hove))
- Food security projects in East Sussex (up to £10,000 for projects in East Sussex supporting food security for people impacted by Covid-19)
- Southern 360 Community Bounce Back grants (up to £5,000 for groups benefiting Southern Housing Group residents and communities)
Grants for individuals
Might be useful to community groups wanting to access grants for individuals they are supporting:
- Awards for All are focusing only on projects supporting people through the Covid-19 emergency. You can apply for up to £10,000 for projects lasting 6 months.
- National Lottery Reaching Communities fund has reopened and is supporting people and communities most adversely impacted by Covid-19. You can apply for £10,000 or over for projects up to 5 years.
- National Lottery Heritage Grants are supporting heritage-related projects/groups to adapt and recover from the Covid-19 crisis, and to increase involvement of typically under-represented communities. You can apply for £3,000 – £10,000.
For other grants available, the following sites have compiled lists:
Updated: 5/1/2022 RL