Summary page of grants available specifically for support around the Covid-19 outbreak:
Grants for groups in Sussex/Brighton & Hove
- Sussex Crisis Fund (up to £5,000)
- Colin Sayers Random Acts of Kindness Fund (up to £1,000 for groups working in East Brighton)
- Southern 360 (up to £5,000 for groups benefiting Southern Housing Group residents)
Grants for projects supporting people in BME communities
- Brighton & Hove Council Engagement Fund (up to £2,000). Deadline 11th September
- Edge Fund Rapid Response Fund (£750). Deadline 25th August
Grants for individuals
Might be useful to community groups wanting to access grants to individuals they are supporting:
- Comic Relief Covid-19 Community Grants – grants of up to £4,000 for grassroots community groups in England. Apply by end of 2020, funds must be spent by February 2021.
- Coronavirus Community Support fund – this is government funding being distributed by the National Lottery. Apply by 17th August 2020.
- Awards for All are focusing only on projects supporting people through the COVID-19 emergency. You can apply for up to £10,000 for projects lasting 6 months
For other grants available, the following sites have compiled lists:
Updated: 4/8/20 DA