Summary page of grants available specifically for support around the Covid-19 outbreak:
Grants for groups in Sussex/Brighton & Hove
- Sussex Crisis Fund (up to £5,000) (temporarily paused, except for food security projects in East Sussex).
- Colin Sayers Random Acts of Kindness Fund (up to £1,000 for groups working in East Brighton)
- Southern 360 (up to £5,000 for groups benefiting Southern Housing Group residents)
Grants for projects supporting people in LGBT+ communities
- LGBT+ Futures: National Emergencies Trust fund (up to £15,000)
Grants for individuals
Might be useful to community groups wanting to access grants to individuals they are supporting:
- Comic Relief Covid-19 Community Grants – grants of up to £4,000 for grassroots community groups in England. Apply by end of 2020, funds must be spent by February 2021.
- Awards for All are focusing only on projects supporting people through the COVID-19 emergency. You can apply for up to £10,000 for projects lasting 6 months
- National Lottery Covid emergency funding for projects over £10,000
For other grants available, the following sites have compiled lists: