Summary page of grants available specifically for support around the Covid-19 outbreak:
Grants for groups in Sussex/Brighton & Hove
- Sussex Crisis Fund (up to £5,000)
- Colin Sayers Random Acts of Kindness Fund (up to £1,000 for groups working in East Brighton)
- Southern 360 (up to £5,000 for groups benefiting Southern Housing Group residents)
Grants for projects supporting people in BME communities
- Resourcing Racial Justice Fund (£5,000 to £50,000)
Grants for groups providing mental health support
- National Survivor User Network Covid-19 Fund (up to £1,000)
Grants for individuals
Might be useful to community groups wanting to access grants to individuals they are supporting:
- Tons of Help (up to £100)
- Coronavirus Community Support fund – this is government funding being distributed by the National Lottery. Applications open from 10am on Friday 22nd May.
- Children in Need have Covid-19 2020 Booster grants of up to £5,000 for groups who currently have funding from their Small Grants programme. This is due to be open for applications from 18th May.
- Awards for All are focusing only on projects supporting people through the COVID-19 emergency. You can apply for up to £10,000 for projects lasting 6 months.
- National Lottery Heritage Fund has emergency funding of £3,000-£50,000 for heritage-related groups
For other grants available, the following sites have compiled lists:
Updated: 19/05/2020 MS