Brighton & Hove Buses Community Support Fund
Grants available for: community groups and charities in Brighton & Hove
Size of grants given: Small amounts – not specified
Next deadline: 30/6/19
Aims of Fund
To sustain and connect communities, and to help groups to make Brighton & Hove a unique, vibrant, exciting, innovative place.
Who can apply
Community groups and charities in Brighton & Hove
How much and what can you apply for
Between £50 and £1,000 to help your group to support the local community.
How to apply
Fill in the short online form at buses.co.uk/communitysupport. The questions are:
- What you do that benefits any community group in the Brighton & Hove area
- What do you feel is unique about what you do?
- How you intend to deliver the relevant initiative for which you require funding
- How you think the bus company would be a great partner for your community group/specific initiative
- Why you’re in need of funding and how much (We support funds ranging from £50 to £1000)
- How you might be able to advocate for the bus company as part of the initiative you require funding for
Deadlines for application
The fund is open twice yearly with deadlines on 30th June and 31st December. Decisions take a month.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Details are published at http://buses.co.uk/communitysupport
Date & initials