4.8m x 4.2m bouncy castle with sides. Mains powered, or can be powered with a generator of 3KVA or more, as long as the blower is the only thing running from the generator.
Please note that you will need at least two strong people to collect, set up, pack down and return the Bouncy Castle. Resource Centre staff are not able to help with moving this equipment.
We recommend that you do a risk assessment before using the Bouncy Castle. We have a sample here:
None of our equipment is insured. You can get public liability insurance for your event for £16 upwards, from www.leisureinsure.co.uk. Their details are on our Insurance Suppliers page. If you already have insurance with another company, it is probably worth also contacting them. You will need the following information: The Bouncy Castle is 4.8m x 4.2m x 2.8m. It was purchased in January 2010 for £1740 and does have a ‘Pipa inspection certificate’.
Price£30 for up to 1 week
Dimensions for transportBouncer on trolley: W: 122cm, D: 33cm, H: 132cm Blower: W: 51cm, D: 36cm, H: 46cm Please note that both the bouncy castle and the blower are EXTREMELY heavy. You will need at least two people to collect the bouncy castle.
Dimensions in useInflated bouncer 4.8m x 4.2m x 2.8m
- Inflatable bouncer (Wattage: 550W) packed into large bag
- Trolley for transporting to & from vehicles
- Mains powered blower
- 30m extension reel and power breaker
- Non-slip mats to use if floor is smooth
- Bag with full instructions and accessories needed
- Sheet with suggested rules and charges
- 13amp mains power supply or earthed generator of 3KVA or more.
- Indoor or outdoor space, at least 20′ x 18′ – not on gravel, concrete or tarmac
- Crash mats to put at the front of the bouncer, extending 4′ out
- A large car or van with at least 2 strong people to transport it. Resource Centre staff are not able to help with moving this equipment from our store room to your vehicle.
To make a booking request for this item of equipment, click Add to basket. When you have added all the things you want to book, click View Basket to complete your booking request. If you prefer, you can also book equipment by calling us on 01273 606160 or emailing us.