Sanctuary Housing Grand Ideas Fund
Grants available for: projects that will make a positive difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities.
Size of grants given: Up to £1,000
Aims of Fund
Projects should address at least one of the following themes:
- Employment, education, skills and training – to support residents in developing skills and accessing training opportunities in order to enter into, and sustain, employment.
- Health and well-being – to support residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilled lives, with access to the care and support services they need.
- Community safety and infrastructure – to ensure that communities are safe places to live and are equipped with the infrastructure they need to shape their aims and aspirations.
- Environment – to make neighbourhoods greener and cleaner places in which to live and to assist residents to live more sustainable lifestyles.
- Financial inclusion – to ensure that everyone is able to access the basic financial services products that are needed to participate in a modern society.
The main focus of the activity must mainly benefit Sanctuary Housing residents, have a community focus and be open to, and inclusive of, all.
Who can apply
Charities, community groups, residents associations and voluntary organisations that are working in the interest of Sanctuary Housing residents can apply as long as they have a formal constitution or legal structure; a bank account in the organisation’s name, and an equal opportunities policy.
How much and what can you apply for
Up to £1,000
How to apply
Complete an online application form.
Deadlines for application
No deadlines. You will be informed within 2 weeks if your application has been successful.
Contact details01905 335 411 email@example.com www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk/about-the-grand-ideas-fund
Date & initials