National Vegetarian Week Get Stuck In small grants
Grants available for: Activities that promote vegetarianism during National Vegetarian Week 2017
Size of grants given: Up to £200
Next deadline: 30th April 2017
Aims of Fund
To promote and celebrate vegetarianism during National Vegetarian Week (15th – 21st May 2017)
Who can apply
Any not-for-profit group, or informal group of friends, wishing to run activities that promote vegetarianism.
How much and what can you apply for
Small grants of up to £200.
- Take place during National Vegetarian Week (15-21 May 2017), or in the two weeks before.
- Promote National Vegetarian Week exclusively as the primary purpose of the funded activity.
- Celebrate and promote vegetarianism.
- Be exclusively vegetarian or vegan (so no non-vegetarian food or drink).
- Attract those beginning their vegetarian journey, meat-reducers and the veggie-curious, but also be inclusive of the wider vegetarian community.
Read their guidelines for more information.
How to apply
Fill in an application form, available from their website.
Deadlines for application
For small grants (under £200): 30th April
Contact detailsVegetarian Society Campaigns and Engagement team
0161 925 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org www.nationalvegetarianweek.org/grants/
Date & initials