Dorothy Hay-Bolton Charitable Trust
Grants available for: Charities working with people who are deaf or blind, particularly children, young people and elderly people.
Size of grants given: £250 – £3500
Next deadline: No deadlines
Aims of Fund
To help charities working with people who are deaf or blind, particularly children, young people and elderly people.
Who can apply
Charities based in the UK, with a preference for the south-east of England.
How much and what can you apply for
Around £67,000 was given in grants in 2013-14.
Beneficiaries from previous years included:
- Hearing Dogs for the Deaf (£3,500);
- Action for Blind People, Sussex Lantern and Telephones for the Blind (£2,500);
- Eyeless Trust (£1,500); British Blind Sport and Esther Benjamin’s Trust (£1,250);
- East Sussex Association for the Blind (£1,000);
- The Seeing Ear (£750); and
- East Kent Cycling Club (£250).
How to apply
Apply in writing to the correspondent below.
Deadlines for application
Contact detailsBrian E Carter Reeves & Co LLP
24 Chiswell Street
EC1Y 4YX 020 73821820 email@example.com
Date & initials